Winter Spots Week 10!

My Last Winter Sport Of The Term
Welcome Back!

Yesterday was my last winter sports of the term and I was excited as anyhting! I felt ready, enthusiastic and determind. But, the team we were palying against was harder than I thought...

However, I was still in the game to beat them and once I got on to that field no one could stop me.  Actually, I got chosen as team captin! I got the kick off and I passed it to Savanna but when I was passing the other team grabbed it off her and sprinted to the goal with the ball. I ran as fast as I could to try and get the ball off them but, fortnatley they missed the goal and it was a corner. when the other team got the ball they ran up to the goal and kicked but guees who saved it? ME! It was amazing and I just felt so good!

but then I started doing something that was very scary  - I started losing breath and not being able to move. I wanted to keep on going but my body stopped me. Mrs Dowling noticed and said
"Come here Keira are you losing breath?" but I could not respond so I just nodded my head slowly...

And I sat down for the rest of the game and off we were back at school.

-Keira 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey T.A My Opinion of Our Peformance Dance

Winter Sport Week 9!