Winter Sport Week 9!

Welcome Back Guys!

Today i am going to tell you about my Winter Sport! (which was on Thursday)
I was playing scoocer at haggly, I sat with Rubi - Lee Adele and Mattew we were talking for a while while we were waiting for the rest of the players to get on the bus.
When we finally arrived I was really exctied and I was pretty confadent I was going to get a goal!
also when we arrived to the grounds we were quite close to our fealid so we didn't need to walk that far which is great so I don't lose my enige.
When we arrived to our felid I got really excited because I didn't get to play last week or the week before because I was sick:(
ok ok less talking time to start scoring some goals!!!

We started playing I was mumbling to myself you can go this, your can score this goal go for it!
I trying to go for the goal Ready 3... 2... 1... The ball zoomed across my face I got the goal I was so happy and pleased with myself! When we went back I sat with Rubi -Lee, Adele and mattew again when we got back to school I was trying to find Liliana She wase't at school i was woundering were she was but the next day she came to school and told me she sprained her finger!!! oh no
bye everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey T.A My Opinion of Our Peformance Dance

Winter Spots Week 10!