Swimming Sports

Hi,
It's Keira again!!

On Friday a few weeks ago we did Swimming Sports, it was real competitive because we were competing to go to zones!!
"Yes very competitive" ok so i hope you want to listen to this blog post!

so when we arrived we had to go in for freestyle here is a photo of this race. (This was Liliana's race)





and here's a picture of my best friend and I!!
DOWN HERE



That's when we were waiting for our race! me and Liliana didn't really want to go into zones! but we still tried our hardest, we didn't get in but that's ok everyone is a learner.
Liliana was such a nice friend throw this day, you guys should go and check her blog out. I also had to borrow some of Liliana's food because i only had one thing !!

we were in the YEAR 5 section because of course we are year 5's!!
Thank You for reading my blog 

BY KEIRA

(and also here is a link to the photos if you want one)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey T.A My Opinion of Our Peformance Dance

Winter Spots Week 10!

Winter Sport Week 9!